The lists of unknown authors show the programmes that have accumulated copyright remunerations but are missing author information.
- Select the list based on your role and check if it includes programmes made by you.
- Enter your name in the ‘Author’ column of the programme. If the programme has involved other people in the same role as you, also enter the number or names of the authors.
- Save and send the list complemented with your information by e-mail to tilitys(at)kopiosto.fi
- Alternatively, you can write down the product numbers of the programmes in the first column and send them to us.
- The lists will not be updated, and it will suffice that you report the information to us once a year. Please do not worry if you find your programmes on the list later. On the ‘my programmes’ page on the extranet, you can see the programmes for which you have been marked as an author.
To pay the remunerations to you, we will also need your contact information. Register on the AV authors’ extranet if you have not yet done so.
Lists of unknown authors for programmes presented in 2019
Programmes are paid copyright remunerations for the following categories:
- Compensation for private use (HYMATV) for the most-recorded programmes on freely available channels (2,000 most-recorded programmes in each month)
- Remuneration for online recording (NPVR): for the most-recorded programmes on freely available channels (2,000 most-recorded programmes of each month). Please note that due to agreement reasons, the payment schedule of the remunerations for online recording for authors of foreign programmes (translators) is delayed, and the remunerations accumulated in past years are still waiting to be paid. These remunerations will be paid at a later date.
- Remuneration for educational recordings (OPKO and OPAR)