The scope of our copying licence does not include
- workbooks, exercise books and answer books
- Finnish plays; however, texts of Finnish plays may be photocopied and printed with our copying licence
- international standards
- audio and audiovisual works, such as audio books, music, cinematic works or radio and TV programmes or computer programs
- material that the use and copying of with Kopiosto’s licences has been prohibited by the author, publisher or another copyright holder (the list of works and copyright holders)
- works shared in social media, blogs or online forums for the purposes of communication between private persons.
Nor does our licence apply to
- translating song lyrics,
- modifying published learning material or musical works, or
- publishing activities or sharing and distributing copies openly on the Internet.