The scope of our copying licence does not include
- workbooks, exercise books and answer books
- Finnish plays; however, texts of Finnish plays may be photocopied and printed with Kopiosto’s copying licence
- international standards
- audio and audiovisual works, such as audio books, music, cinematic works or radio and TV programmes or computer programs
- material that the use and copying of with Kopiosto’s licences has been prohibited by the author, publisher or another copyright holder (list of works and copyright holders)
- works shared in social media, blogs or online forums for the purposes of communication between private persons.
Our licence does not apply to publishing activities or sharing and distributing copies openly on the Internet.